- The rental equipment has been received in good working condition, and
will be returned in the same condition, ordinary wear and tear accepted.
- Customer assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to
property, and agrees to hold Lessor harmless for any and all claims, of
whatsoever nature, arising out of use of the rental of the equipment while in
- Customer agrees to Lessor's rights to enter premises of customer at any time
to repossess said equipment. Customer hereby waives any rights of action against
owner by reason of such taking or entry and agrees to reimburse Lessor's cost or
repossession if any.
- Customer agrees to reimburse Lessor for all attorney fees, an amount not
less than 25% of all sums due, court costs and expenses incurred by Lessor to
enforce collection or to preserve or enforce Lessor's rights under this
- Customer agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise dispose of equipment or use
it at any other location than listed on the face of the contract.
a. Customer agrees to pay Lessor on demand:
- All rates charges, taxes, fuels. Delivery, pickup and reservation
cancellation fees and all other amounts incurred as a result of this rental
- Replacement cost for any loss or disappearance of equipment due to theft, conversion or other dishonest acts on part of any person or persons to whom the issued property is entrusted or any person or persons in the service or employment of the lessee whether or not occurring during the hours of such service or employment. Lessor reserves the right to consider the property lost, stolen or converted if not returned within TEN DAYS of the date and time printed under the "TIME AND DATE DUE IN” column on the contract.
b. Credit Card - Customer authorizes that Lessor may bill Customer's credit cart at lime of reservation or upon receipt of the rented item(s) or upon the return of the item(s).
c. Payment Guarantee - If I have directed Lessor and Lessor has agreed to bill charges to someone else who fails to make payment promptly when due. Customer promises to pay Lessor on demand. If Customer directs charges to be billed to another person, Customer represents that he is authorized to give Lessor such direction. Customer understands that he remains individually responsible for all charges even if Customer directed Lessor to bill another person.
d. Final Audit. CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS THAT ALL CHARGES ARE SUBJECT TO FINAL AUDIT. Customer authorizes any credits or additional charges to be made and paid by the method used at the time of the reservation, rental or return.
- All rates charges, taxes, fuels. Delivery, pickup and reservation cancellation fees and all other amounts incurred as a result of this rental transaction.
- Customer agrees to pay a damage waiver fee, which is a percentage of the
rental fee. This will relieve Customer of liability for accidental damage to the
rental item(s) on the contract, and for loss due to fire, collision, windstorm,
upset and riot. However, excluded from this waiver is any loss or damage due to
theft, burglary, theft by conversion, mysterious disappearance, misuse or abuse,
intentional damage, damage incurred transporting the rented item(s} on public or
private roadways or any loss due to Customer failing to care for the rented
item(s) as a prudent man would his own property, such as proper lubrication. If
Customer has insurance, the DAMAGE WAIVER becomes secondary and Customer agrees
to assign all claims and proceeds from his insurance coverage to Lessor.
- THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS EITHER EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIES WHICH EXTENDS BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
- RENTAL FEES ARE FOR PORTAL TO PORTAL TIME OUT, NOT TIME USED, INCLUDING ANY PERIOD LESSOR IS CLOSED. OVERDUE RATES FOR EQUIPMENT RENTALS ARE COMPUTED @ 1/6 THE DAILY RATE FOR EACH HOUR OVER A DAY (24 HOURS). A ONE DAY RENTAL RATE FOR EQUIPMENT WITH RUN TIME HOUR METERS CONSISTS OF 8 HOURS USE WITHIN A 24 HOUR PERIOD.
IF RUN MORE THAN EIGHT HOURS IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD AND ADDITIONAL PRO-RATA CHARGE WILL BE MADE.THESE POLICIES DO NOT SUPERSEDE WHAT IS STIPULATED IN THE SIGNED RENTAL CONTRACT.